Welcome to United Financial Freedom!

Not an "official" company website, this is the blog for Sr. Exec. Director and Independent Associate, Sue Copening. We hope this blog will guide you in our UNITED mission to eliminate debt, create income opportunity and to build wealth and FINANCIAL FREEDOM for America! You'll find tips here to help you maximize income with the Money MAX Account, pay off debt rapidly (or help your clients do so), and build wealth. If you have found this site because you were referred by someone, get back to them to get started. Otherwise, reach out to me at: 407-443-0348 or WealthBuilderGPS@gmail.com

Saturday, October 12, 2019

Clergy, Counseling, Couples & U?


You know, I once had a Pastor I was enrolling in the company tell me that, in the 15 years he had counseled couples, that only ONE couple had marital problems that were NOT related to money.

He said that often it’s the root of a problem that causes others. One person is overspending and hiding it from the spouse, who senses the deception. Once the TRUST is eroded, it poisons everything and the foundation of the relationship is in peril.

One couple: The wife thought husband was cheating. When they got to the root of the problem; turned out it was just that the husband had been spending money and hiding it from his wife.

Her response… "I don’t care about the money, I just want to know WHO you are spending it WITH.”

LOL (sorry, it's really sad). He had caused such distrust, even when she learned the truth, she STILL didn’t believe it.

I'm sure this program has saved marriages and relationships! Perhaps that is why we have so many clergy involved with the company?

Do YOU have a personal experience related to this? if, so, and if I can share your story, please email me at WealthBuilderGPS@gmail.com 
I will use just your first names (or name you provide) to protect your privacy.

No comments:

Post a Comment